Empowering People in the World's Poorest Places
Do You Share our Vision?
Every person, no matter how poor, should have access to clean water, education, health care and the opportunity to create a better world.
The mission of International Partners is to cultivate leadership capacity and create personal partnerships with grass-roots leaders in developing countries to bring education, health, and opportunity to people in impoverished communities.
To accomplish our mission, International Partners manages six interrelated programs:
- Service Delgations are intended to cultivate leadership capacity in delegates, promote cultural understanding through personal partnerships, and empower grassroots leaders in developing countries.
- Technical Assistance and Training gives delegates a way to share their knowledge and expertise with community members who would not otherwise have access to the information.
- Leadership Programs develop the leadership capacity of delegates, youth leaders, and leaders from local communities.
- Supplies Collection helps provide books, school supplies and basic medicines to poor schools and communities.
- Education Scholarships and Loans are occasionally provided to village leaders identified by our delegates who are making a difference in their communities.
- Special Projects are small projects that are identified by our leaders and delegates which improve the capacity of community leaders to build their dream.